BIS Registration Proposal
BIS Registration Proposal
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY), Government of India has issues a notification named “Electronics and Information Technology Goods (Compulsory Registration Order) Order, 2012” mandating fifteen categories of electronics items under the Compulsory Registration Scheme of Department of Consumer Affairs based on their compliance to Indian safety standards.
AQS applies to Industries to get their products certified from required certification as per the requirements of certification scheme so the company can effectively market its products in India and overseas. AQS has knowledge and expertise to assist its client’s in obtaining such a registration, certification, implementation ,trainings according to the requirements
We believe that AQS is the best choice for your Organization because:
- Our technical experts have long experience in the preparing clients for certification and registrations against various national and international
- Our associates worked with numerous registrars and are familiar with general requirements and expectations of registrars.
Statement of Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure
AQS will maintain complete confidentiality regarding all information with which it becomes acquainted as a result of contact with the client.
Compulsory Registration Scheme for Electronics and Information Technology Goods
Who can apply
Manufacturers of any of thirty products notified in Compulsory Registration and certification on BIS
- Manufacturers have to apply for separate Registration number and CML No for products being manufactured at different locations.
- Manufacturers have to apply for separate Registration number for each brand being manufactured at the same location
- Initial communication with AQS & contract signing
- Sending product samples as per standard requirements
- Getting the products tested from labs recognized by BIS Approved labs.
- Appointment of Authorized Indian Representative (AIR) if applicants have no liaison office or branch office based in
- Applying to BIS with authorized test reports and an implementation as per the Indian standards and STI
- Payment of Registration and certification processing charges to BIS as per generated on BIS portal as actual
- Submission of hard copy of application along with required documents
- Scrutiny of application by BIS
- Reply of queries raised by BIS after
- Grant of license by BIS
- Renewal of registration by BIS every two
- Renewal of certification by BIS every one years
|Number of Sites|